- Not only the Biggest – When you are here, remember you are at the land that was earlier allocated for soybean farming to the local farmers. It was located next to the abandoned airport runways, then the hard-working crew constructed the biggest, fastest, and the most competitive superspeedway in the world- Talladega Superspeedway. The Talladega Superspeedway was built in 1969 and covers the property of around 3000 acres including parking areas and a track site.
- Talladega Garage Experience – Here you will experience many emotions simultaneously. It is made to provide you the best and enriching possible adventure for all fans, drivers, teams, and other members. Get ready to encounter goosebumps repeatedly as you witness the beautiful display and learn more about your favorite cars. The modified activity feature offers you a reserved seating option. The screen will be available in each sitting area for you to learn more and know the updates easily.
- Events – One needs to visit their website to keep up to date with the latest events occurring every year. These events are diverse and never heard before completion that will leave you in awe. A few of them this year are NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race, Fall Xfinity Series Race, and YellaWood 500. All these events are filled with thrill, adventure, and excitement. You can also book your camp at various spots on the campus. Talladega Superspeedway provides more than 25+ camp locations for you to enjoy with your loved ones to the fullest.
- They are many records created at this track to amaze all race lovers around the world. This track has 4 turns, and a race lap records of 0:44.998 by Bill Elliott, Melling Racing, 1987, NASCAR Cup Series
- The capacity of this speedway is between 80,000 to 1,75,00 depending on the configuration.
Activities: Race lovers visit this place on race day only. On Saturday and Sunday Talladega Superspeedway provide family pack offers to enjoy everything at a regular price. There are camping options available who wish for it. Talladega Garage Experience is becoming popular too; the area offers picnic tables for groups and lounges seating with screens at every corner.
Plan your Visit: Purchase the tickets that start for adults at $45 for a single day and two-day tickets start at $60. Children of 12 and under are allowed free entry. Special offers on tickets are also provided for the visitors. For camping pleasure, you need to pay the extra charges. Ticket pricing and additional charges may vary as per the season.
What to Expect: Talladega Garage Experience, Kids Zone, victory lane, and garage bay viewing area are where guests love to spend their most of time.