- Harbor Park: Harbor Park is a water park at Carowinds amusement park. The charm of the Carolina coast meets the adventure of Carowinds at the Harbor water park. This park also has a specialized kid’s area. All types of highly adventurous slides such as Boogie Board Racer, the longest mat-racing slide in the Southeast, moves at a high speed are settled here. People of all ages can dine, chill, slide and have fun!
- Fury 325: Fury 325 is North America’s longest, tallest, and fastest steel roller coaster ride, 1.25 miles long. One can enjoy and experience adventure on this ride for 3.25 minutes. This ride was designed by Bolliger and Mabillard and opened by Fury 325 to the public. The maximum capacity of this ride is about 1470 people per hour.
- RV Park: RV Park is also known as Carowinds Camp Wilderness. Here one can get a variety of options depending upon the finances, budget, as well as desires. An individual can opt for traditional tent camping which is a budget-friendly and natural experience or can opt for an RV site with rented personal cabins that are comparatively higher in price at Camp wilderness.
- The name Carowinds originated from its theme of the history and culture of Carolinas.
- No other adventurous park except Carowinds has 60 world-class rides for all age groups people.
Carowinds in Charlotte offers fun activities both for families and individuals as well as a live entertainment program. All the adventurous rides are available at this amusement park. There are in total 14 water rides and 13 roller coaster rides and various other rides. Not only this, various other group rides and activities are there according to your needs and requirements.
What you expect
Carowinds is so beautiful with scenic beauty for summer. The place is choreographed with lots of trees, flowers, adventure, clear blue sky, and other attraction information. One would love to be at such a place, especially during summers.
Plan your visit
Carowinds is a premier entertainment and thrill ride amusement park in charlotte having Carolina’s theme with an estimated entry fee of $45 plus taxes. The best time to visit Carowinds is on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Carowinds welcomes you with a ticket to a day of fun.