What’s New this year?
For this year, Arizona Gondola is going to giving visitors the most advanced lift experience with the 2000 feet vertical rise in less than 7 minutes. They offer nice facility and even the spectacular scenic views of the red rocks in Sedona, the cinder cone volcanic field, and Grand Canyon’s rim can be seen from the lifts.
Additional Information and Tips:
- Travelers’ season starts from mid of November and remains till mid of April.
- Opening timings are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
- Already have a pass then it is good otherwise tickets can be purchased online or offline at Hart Prairie Lodge. Try to purchase your lift ticket online at least 48 hours in advance.
- Try to reach 1 hour before the lift gets open.
- Rental equipment is available here which includes boots, snowboard, and poles.
Ski School for Children:
Spot the children’s ski school and meet the certified instructors. On the basis of age and ability children are categorized for ski and snowboard lessons. If your kid lies between the age of 8 to 12 you can also enroll them if interested.
Food and Beverages:
Feeling Hungry! You can find here restaurants to fill up your hunger bouts. IT is recommended to choose one of these: Hart Prairie Lodge, Agassiz Lodge, and Fremont Restaurant & Bar. If you are looking for beverages on the way then
Kickstand Kafe and Late for the Train can be good options.
Nearby Attractions: Those who are not interested in skiing and sports can have some rest at the lounge. But if waiting to explore more then let me tell you are plenty of places nearby Arizona Snowbowl.
These are as follow:
- Visit Flagstaff-Grand Canyon Ale Trail for a locally brewed craft beer tasting adventure.
- Knowledge seekers can come to Lowell Observatory and explore astronomic science research.
- The Museum of Northern Arizona is a good fit for those who love art and jewelry. It consists of a museum shop of handcrafted native jewelry, a place for women artists, and an exhibition of tribal communities.
So, if you are wondering about a new experience in the chilling winter weather then Arizona Snowbowl is a place not to miss. But, make sure you take guidance under an instructor for skiing and snowboarding to avoid any mishappening.