Bear Lake provides a sandy beach and a natural sandbar along the beach. There are many restrooms, access ways to reach the beach, hot showers, restaurants, and bars to enjoy the nightlife on the beach. Explore the pretty water of the lake with swimming, rafting, scuba diving, and jet skiing. Bear Lake State Park is located where you can find an adventure for everyone.
- Bear Lake: Bear Lake is ideal for water sports with magical water. Bear Lake offers boating, swimming area, water skiing to visitors. It is a winter wonder, including snowmobiling, ice fishing, snow skiing, winter fest, and cross-country skiing. Bear Lake is popular for running, sailing, and scuba diving. 20 mile long enormous swimming area is a great treat for swimmers at this place.
- State Park Trails: The state park is home to hundreds of great trails for everyone. Enjoy a scenic drive on trails with amazing valley views, mountains, and lakes. The park owes beautiful wildlife to view along the way of the trails. Trails offer tons of trees that provide shade, a beautiful lake, and a beachside for spending quality time and rest.
- North Beach: The Park has a beautiful rocky beach that is famous for scuba diving and fishing activity. People love to come here and enjoy incredible sunset views over the warm water, music, and nightlife on the beach. It is one of the popular activities to witness here. Take a relaxing walk on a beautiful stretch of beach with a water wave which gives blessed vibes and natural peace to the soul. Bring your chair to enjoy the sunshine of the beach.
- Bear Lake State Park is also called by its nickname “Caribbean of the Rockies”.
- Bear Lake has turquoise-colored water because of dissolved calcium carbonate.
Activities: North Beach State Park features a beach, lake, valley, and stunning scenic trails to enjoy camping, boating, special events, fishing, kayaking, waterskiing, and wakeboarding. There are many trails, wildlife watching opportunities, and super cool ice fishing in winter. Experience rental boat rides, rental paddleboards at the lake. Bear Lake overlooks is blessed with spectacular beauty and majestic scenery.
What to Expect: Bear Lake Park has incredible views of nature to explore. The park is home to various wildlife. The park offers ice fishing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling for the fun-seekers. You can enjoy fishing, kayaking, swimming, hiking, high peaks, boat slips, boat ramps, lakes along the beachside. Walking along the beautiful trails is also a great idea to get closer to this place.
Plan your visit: You can come here all year round to adore the blue water and sandy beach at North Beach Park. It opens daily from 7 am to 10 pm. Come here during suitable timings within the operating time and experience water adventure with your family and friends. Make it your next vacation spot as it is a great place to show your best diving, paddle boarding, and kayaking ability.