- Moonlight Basin: Moonlight Basin becomes part of Big Sky Resort in 2013. Moonlight Basin features a variety of skiable areas, lodges, and golf courses to play. Moonlight Basin is home to the ski school, restaurant, shops, and gift store. Moonlight Basin provides skiable terrain, lifts, and trails to explore the beautiful vistas. Enjoy fine dining and snowfall at the Moonlight Basin.
- Big Sky Resort Basecamp: Big Sky Resort Basecamp provides the exciting opportunity of downhill mountain biking, zip-line tours, Lone Peak expedition, golf, scenic, lift rides. Enjoy viewing the wildlife and natural wonders of this beautiful area. Take a ride on the longest zip-line in Yellowstone for a family vacation.
- Big Sky Mountain Village: Mountain Village is home to the resorts and access to ski lifts, restaurants, and hotels to stay. Visit Shoshone Condos which offers a hot tub, outdoor pools, swimming, and snow on the ground in winter. Big Sky Mountain Village offers luxurious lodging accommodation including hotels and vacation homes for a breathtaking experience.
- Big Sky Resort covers 5800 acres of skiable area.
- Big Sky Resort opened publically in December 1973.
Activities: Big Sky Resort is a famous spot for a picnic with Majestic Mountain for skiing and rocky paths. Big Sky Resort offers zip-lines, archery, hiking, mountain biking, trails to visitors. Explore terrain areas with skiing and snowboarding, snowshoeing, golf courses, and backcountry adventures. Big Sky Resort has a moonlight basin, Lone Peak to explore the resort. The resort also provides opportunities for horseback riding, fly fishing, hunting, wildlife spotting, and rock climbing.
What to Expect: Big Sky Resort is a geologic wonder along with diverse vegetation, stunning lake views, and adventure. You can view endless snowcapped mountains, backcountry trails, streams, rivers, wildlife such as mountain goats, grizzly bears, and elk. There are opportunities for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and snowshoeing in winter. Enjoy mountain biking, rock climbing, and evening dining at Yellowstone.
Plan your visit: The Ski destination is open all year round for outdoor lovers. Experience the Skiing, hiking, and natural settings in Big Sky! Enjoy a lifetime memory with the best photography of beautiful views. Explore the rugged beauty of the Resort, mountain-inspired dining, snowfall, and much more with family and friends. Ticket and passes are of limited quantity so make sure you hurry up.