- Deer Valley Resort: Deer Valley Resort, a skiing spot within the resort is located approximately 35 miles from Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. The amenities of the resort upscale its features and makes it a famous ski resort in Northern America. The resort hosts various competitions for the International Skiing Federation Event which is the reason that makes the resort most famous. Deer Valley uses extraordinary grooming equipment than being used at other Wasatch Ski Areas.
- Park City Museum: The Park City Museum located on Main Street is really an award-winning Museum as well as full of surprises. Preserving and protecting the culture and heritage of Park City is the main motto of the government there. As you roam around Park City you come across mines, towers, and various historical statues. Also, Park City is known for its culture of the mountain town.
- Kimball Art Center: Kimball Art Center provides art, education, and access, especially for students. KAC provides a platform for art enthusiasts and artists to explore, celebrate and cherish the creative spark. Also, it is believed that art brings joy and happiness. Helping beginners to understand what art gives and bring them to track if they are distracted.
- Park City is extended over an area of 7300 acres.
- Park City Resort is the only resort with Ski-In and Ski-Out and other recreational activities.pp
At Park City, one can see and enjoy everything starting from scenic lift rides, and hiking trails to the alpine side and mountains side. One can enjoy the park City Mountain View that is offered during summers a lot. During summers there are a lot of activities to enjoy. While summer fun continues more as compared to winter ones. Also, during winters, the Park remains closed and opens once a week.
What to expect:
Starting from rides and hiking trails from mountains. Here one can get activities in summers and for winters the Park city Resort remains open for just one day a week.
Plan a Visit:
It also has easy access to Mian street of the city and it is only 35 minutes of drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. The Park City remains open all seven days in summers and opens only on Wednesdays in winters and remains closed for all other days. The entry ticket for Park City Resort is 115$.