- Explore – The Ody Sea Aquarium has so much to offer under one roof, visiting this place will be being such a learning experience about the life that exists parallel to us. From the list of things to do, here are the most favorite spots to explore at the Ody Sea Aquarium. You can start with the Ody Sea Voyager, and move next to the beautiful Aqua Lobby. Gather all the knowledge at the Rivers of the world and enjoy figuring out the mesmerizing Touch pool. Penguin Point and The Deep Ocean tours are going to hang on to your memories as this will be one of the most amazing experiences you will feel at the Ody Sea Aquarium.
- Education – Ody Sea Center welcomes pre-school to 12th-grade tours that are available both virtually and in person. The in attendance tour lasts for two hours on the field trip and is a unique learning experience for the students. The tour here is self-guided and can be booked via the website.
- Events – Imagine celebrating next to the aquatic life and making it even 10x time more fun. It will be a good amount of memories and an out-of-the-box destination for all your guests. Yes, the Ody Sea Aquarium hosts beautiful parties and you can book this place for birthdays, get-togethers, or any other special event that is arriving next. The food here is delicious and the staff is super friendly and cooperative.
- At the Ody Sea Aquarium, there are more than 6,000 animals and 370 different species.
- This place was opened in July 2016 and occupies a land area of 200,000 square feet.
Activities – There many different things you can do at the Ody Sea Aquarium. With stunning art exhibits, you can grab the most delicious food in town at the lighthouse cafe. Do remember to stop by a gift shop and collect all the items you love to keep with yourselves and others to gift. You will be delighted with the marine and aquatic style clothing for both young ones and adults.
What to expect – The Ody Sea Aquarium center can be covered in three to four. The center also provides a huge parking space and is open from Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 7 pm. Expect the staff here to be friendly and the toilets here to be clean.
Plan a visit – You can reserve your entry by buying tickets to this place online via their website. At Ody Sea Aquarium you have different types of tickets varying from Combo tickets to Aquarium tickets. You can also book this place for Encounters & Tours or get the annual membership pass to get the best price throughout the year.