- Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden – Gardens are important for both you and your family. On weekends or vacations, one must take out some time to visit the green areas. Scientific research shows that walking in gardens can lower down stress, keep you in good health and mood. Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden is the perfect place for your kids to enjoy their time and take a break from the digital world. They will be delighted to learn interesting teaching on life and can experience a connection to nature. Here is a list of other activities that will keep them busy: Stem Stop, OmniGlobe, The Glade Puppet Show & Live Science Show.
- Food and wine festival – You must have enjoyed crowded concerts of rock or jazz bands. But the wine and music festival at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is the real deal. Calling all the foodies and wine lovers to cluster here for fun and entertainment. Be ready for great wine and delicious bites that will be a pleasure to your soul. Enjoy the music, craft beer, and food stations across the wonderful, floral-filled property with each location themed around the event that is conducted annually.
- Events – Be up to date with the list of stunning events every week. These events include amazing activities for new bands, which is sure to be the most anticipated event for music lovers. Also, learn with the most exceptional chef in the state by participating in the Cooking Classes Demo. Apart from this, there are a lot of other popular attractions as well.
- In 2018, more than 979,219 visitors from all 50 states, as well as 90 countries.
- The Dallas Arboretum is listed among the best arboretums in the world.
Activities: Various seasonal exhibits and festivals are organized to attract guests. All kinds of people can get something special here; music lovers can have fun in concerts by numerous performers, cooking skills can be improved in the cooking classes, and knowledge seekers can walk through the garden displaying a collection of art and sculptures.
Plan your visit: The opening hours of The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is 9 am to 5 pm daily. To enter this amazing botanical garden you need to purchase the tickets. The ticket price ranges between $12 to $17. Parking charges are also applied.
What to Expect: The garden has around 19 differently named gardens inside it. Each of them was built by different people representing a new kind of natural beauty. One can expect various kinds of plants, flowers, an octagonal fountain, green grass, and the sound of running water. All these make this a stunning spot for the visitors.