The reason for the color of the Grand Prismatic Spring waterfall is because of the bacteria here. The different types of bacteria that survive in the high temperatures give this waterfall a distinct prismatic color. These different bacteria produce different colors, due to which the beautiful blue color, dark greenish, the orange color is displayed and makes this place very beautiful.
- Bridge of Grand Prismatic Spring: – This extremely beautiful area full of natural wonders is setting a record for the visitors. One of the beautiful places in America is the Bridge of Grand Prismatic Spring. The water here boils from inside and is very hot. This water is dark blue in color which maintains the atmosphere of spring throughout the year. It is worth noting that the view here is just to be seen and not to touch. Touching water here can be very dangerous. Surrounded by red and green rings, this flower looks really beautiful.
- The Old Faithful Area of Yellowstone: – One of the most beautiful attractions of Yellowstone in the United States is the Old Faithful Area. The water temperature of Yellowstone’s geyser is 204 degrees Fahrenheit and the steam temperature is 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Because of this, it explodes about 20 times a day, which is quite surprising to see. The height of this Old Faithful Geyser is about 140 feet.
- Midway Geyser Basin:– The Midway Geyser Basin of Grand Prismatic Spring is the largest hot spring in the world at about 120 feet deep. It looks quite attractive because of its iridescent water. This basin of bright yellow, green, and red is very distinctive. The color of this center appears to be blue, which makes the view here very beautiful. Visit this area of Yellowstone and enjoy the colorful atmosphere here.
- The area was first named by geologists in 1871 as Grand Prismatic Spring.
- The water temperature of the Grand Prismatic Spring waterfall is 160 degrees Fahrenheit and its depth is 170 feet.
Activities: – The different colors of this magnificent prismatic waterfall mean different lives in the spring. The Midway Geyser Basin, Grand Prismatic Spring, and the Madison of the Park are a different pleasure to behold in Yellowstone. The temperature of this region is very high. Because of this, no living being can live here. The Grand Prismatic Center is full of natural wonders, the most prominent of which is the rainbow-colored waterfall.
What to expect: – This prismatic waterfall is one of the best things to do in the world. You have to go to some height to see the spectacular view here. This region of the United States is the most photographed area due to its sheer size and bright colors. The colorful waterfall here gives you the best view. The journey here is very surprising and exciting for the tourists who come here. The temperature here is extreme, but the view is very beautiful. That’s why I don’t touch the water here at all.
Plan to visit: – If you are planning a trip to West Wyoming then definitely visit Grand Prismatic Spring. Enjoy the wonderful views here with your family and friends. This place is a blessing of nature and is one of the best places in the world.